The Quantum Path Toward Becoming
A Certified Coach With The NBHWC
Welcome, Coach to the Q-Review
Are you getting ready to take the National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching’s (NBHWC) Exam? Feeling a little overwhelmed by all the material and how to cover it all? Do you have a plan? Do you have support? We will walk with you right up until testing day!
Marilena originally created this program for all her students who were feeling stressed about how to tackle the exam prep! She has put hundreds of hours into preparing this material and our coaches consistently feel more confident than they could have ever imagined going into their exam.
We have decided to open this up for other coaches from all programs who do not have the same level of support. We invite you to walk the prep path with us as we systematically cover the concepts, skills and knowledge base you are required to review in order to be successful in earning this credential.
We are currently enrolling coaches who are planning to sit for the 2022-2023 exams. You can meet, connect and share with them through our Facebook study group.
This 44+ hour program (28 recorded hours + an additional 16 self-study hours+ bonus review calls) will cover all the material you are expected to review, help you relax, and create your best test-taking strategy while feel supported all along the study path!
In addition to the basics, we offer you additional support material: video clips, additional handouts, helpful summaries, sample quizzes and stress relievers to test your knowledge and support you along the way.
You’ve got this… and we have got your back!
Here Is What You Get & How It Works
14 Review Sessions on Coaching Structure, Coaching Process & Legalities & Ethics
Each Session Module Includes:
- A 2-hour downloadable recording… listen on the go… or sitting at your desk. (A total of 28 Hours)
- An extensive 30-60 page discussion guide per session (follow along with the recording) including Marilena’s Personal Reading Summaries from the 12 recommended coaching text books. (provided in both Word and PDF formats) Over 400 pages of notes!
- A Quantum Quiz with multiple questions to test your knowledge as you go!
- A Highlights Summary Guide for each module to connect all the dots on important concepts, theories and skills.
- Additional Helpful Videos and Resources designed to help you deepen your understanding and application of key concepts and coaching skills.
- See the more detailed session outline below!
PLUS: 2 Additional 2-hour Bonus Wrap-Up Summary Call Recordings for a total of 32 recorded hours of review material.
8 Additional Guided Review Sessions on Healthy LifeStyle Basics
Each session includes:
- An internet study map for each session
- Marilena’s Personal Reading Summaries
- A Quantum Quiz to put your knowledge to the test!
PLUS: All the Numbers Your Need to Know: A Comprehensive Summary of all the biomarker numbers you need to know!
5 Weeks of LIVE Review Calls
The five weeks before the exam opening date, we will hold 5 live weekly calls to “review the review!” Bring any questions! We will do an overview as well as discuss specific test-taking strategies and stress reduction to walk you right up to exam day. All these calls are recorded for you and will be made available to you through the course platform.
PLUS: ALL review calls from the previous exams have also been recorded and are also available to you on the course platform for additional listening.
Support & Private Facebook Study Group
Have a question? Want to connect with other enrolled coaches who are sitting for the exam? Join our private Facebook Study Group. You will have access to other coaches as well as course organizers to help support you. Of course, you can email Marilena any time for support. Marilena@QuantumCoachingMethod.com
Thoughts from Coaches in the Course
Thank you very much! The way the information was presented as well as your calm supportive presence on the calls has helped me not only feel prepared for the certification exam, but has eased my spirit. I don’t think I would have known where to begin studying if I didn’t have this course. It was organized and well paced. The information that was taught has made be more confident in my ability to pass the test and has also helped me become a better coach. I very much appreciate you and the time you spent doing this course. I highly recommend anyone who is going to take the certification to take this review course. You will be so grateful you did.
Cassandra Herbert, MS, APRN/PMH-BC,ANH-BC
I have really enjoyed you and your style; accessible, relatable, professional, thorough. The course was an opportunity for very in-depth learning and many thoughtful perspectives on a vast amount of material. No matter the outcome, at least I know I gave it my best shot. As I tell my athletes, at some point you just have to trust your training. Glad I had yours in my arsenal.
Amy Tardio ACC,MGCP, CPC
SAMPLE THE COURSE FOR FREE!
Register for a sample of the program on our Quantum learning platform
(Membership on the platform is free).
We want you to feel confident in your decision to move forward.
Feel free to contact Marilena Minucci with any questions: Marilena@QuantumCoachingMethod.com.
The Course tuition is $397. If that works for you, you can either pay in full or in 4 monthly installments of $99.25 (no additional fees or interest). If you need it, we are offering a sliding scale which can reduce the program cost for you. See that option below.
Please register for your preferred payment plan. Once payment is processed you should be automatically redirected to the course agreement and be asked to sign off. (If this doesn’t happen for any reason, email Marilena@QuantumCoachingMethod.com).
Once these two steps are done, watch your email for the platform link and Facebook group (optional) invitation for our review class.
Please select the payment plan button that works best for you:
Course Curriculum Details
Sessions 1 & 2 Coaching Structure
- Coach preparation prior to session
- First session or before begin
- Early (typically in the first, second or other early session)
- Routine follow-up sessions
- Coaching program termination
Sessions 3-12 Coaching Process
- Client-centered relationship
- Trust & rapport
- Active listening and presence
- Client emotions and energy
- Expand the conversation
- Focus and refocus the conversation
- Assist client to find and utilize resources
- Goals and implementing action
- Client awareness, perspective shifts and insights
- Client’s freedom of choice, autonomy, and intrinsic motivation
- Client self-efficacy
- Improve support
- Client active experimentation and self-discovery
- Increase positive psychological resources
Session 13-14 Ethics
- Professional Conduct
- Legal considerations
Sessions H-1 to H-8
- Healthy Lifestyle Basics