We are Committed to Your Success!
The Quantum Mission
Quantum Coaching Method was created in 2006 to offer new and existing coaches a pathway toward professional excellence. We honor that coaches are called to do this work from a sense of personal passion and as a form of service. As such, we devote our programming to train and support them as they work toward realizing their dreams to be transformative and confident certified coaches.
We are also intent on offering highly experiential programming designed to challenge students to “walk their talk” so as to become dedicated, through a coaching mindset, to their own continued personal and professional growth in order to facilitate the best possible outcomes for their clients. Mentorship is an integral part of our learning process which extends beyond certification with a commitment to ongoing support and continuing education in coaching skills, business/brand/practice building and personal wellness and self-care.
We are supported in our mission through through our affiliation with both the International Coach Federation (ICF) and the National Board for Health and Wellness Coaching (NBHWC). We prepare our students to earn their desired coaching credentials on the national and or international level so as to take advantage of the quickly-changing roles and opportunities for coaches in our world.
Our every intention is to train professional and evolutionary coaches who are heart-centered specialists in lifestyle change, resiliency and whole-person wellness. We are committed to creating an unforgettable, life-impacting learning experience as a launching pad for a successful coaching career and to walk alongside our students and alumni on every leg of what we call “The Coach’s Journey.” To that end, we believe in creating an environment that embraces both challenge and compassion, progress not perfection, and commitment to being the creator/designer/manifestor of one’s own vision, wellbeing and life.
Our Vision for Coaching in the World
Our vision is that coaching not only be what we do vocationally, but also a lens through which we live and bring about desired change in the world. Health, Wellness and Life coaches are leaders in their communities who stand for cultivating environments that support wellbeing, unity, harmony, equality, understanding and connection for all.
We are particularly passionate about the potential for coaches:
- To transform the current health and medical paradigm from one of prevention of disease to one of the “creation of health.” Coaches support clients in lifestyle change to bring about a higher quality of living and focus on longevity and wellbeing for all. The growing number of coaches being welcomed into wellness and medical teams/settings of all kinds is addressing a long-standing gap in healthcare that can only expand the client’s sense of self-efficacy around the design of their own health.
- To support clients in reaching their full potential to live and work in alignment with their personal values and vision. It’s our belief that helping people live more authentic and fulfilled lives contributes to more a more productive and harmonious world. Evolving as a species begins with the individual mindset and extends to the environment which we create to encourage personal growth, freedom and resiliency during troubled and stressful times.
From its inception, coaching was created by people who were passionate about helping others reach their full potential differently than any other helping profession. We believe whole-heartedly in the capacity of the individual to reach their personal greatness by releasing what no longer serves them, by gaining clarity on their motivations and passions, by taking consistent meaningful action, and by harnessing the natural laws of the universe.
Our Commitment to Belonging through Diversity, Equality, Equity & Inclusion and Non-Discrimination
We welcome everyone to this work who is called to it. As a community, Quantum Coaching chooses to celebrate one another and base our interactions from a place of curiosity, love, empathy, trust and connection. From a compassionate framework for ourselves and others we join together in the hope of creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable opportunity for learning and growing together. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, medical beliefs/status, health practices, political affiliation, disability or veteran status, against any student or team member. We seek to accommodate individuals who are differently-abled so they have the opportunity to participate in every aspect of our programming to the fullest extent possible.
As coaches, we seek to address our blind spots and biases by finding ways to name them, share our experiences and then make choices to bring ourselves more in line with our joint values of creating a nourishing and creative space in which we can learn and grow. This includes looking at our language, our teaching examples and theories, and any interactions we have within our community.
The very tenets of coaching lend themselves to a focus on whole-person wellbeing and balance. To that end, we embrace diversity, equality, equity, inclusion and justice for our students, faculty and team members along with the communities we all serve. We see these principles as connected to our mission and vision for a more harmonious world:
- Embrace opportunities to support potential students in whatever way we can so that financial inequity is never a reason they cannot participate in our programming.
- Work toward supporting coaches by creating varied means of delivering services to all who might desire them.
- Consistently seek feedback on our program contents so as to correct bias and seek guidance from both the ICF and NBHWC to support this effort.
- Strive to ensure our core education discussions as well as our continuing education offerings are free from bias and aligned with these principles.
For further resources on DEI & Coaching:
- From the NBHWC: https://nbhwc.org/nbhwc-statements/
- From the ICF: https://coachingfederation.org/diversity-and-inclusion